Rex MD Performance Wipes Review: What To Expect
What do Rex MD Performance Wipes do?
Simply put, Rex MD Performance Wipes are individually wrapped benzocaine wipes that have already been treated. They are made to numb the penis and help delay ejaculation.
When used correctly, the numbing feeling lasts for about 30 minutes and is almost impossible for your partner to feel.
For men who ejaculate too early, these wipes are seen as a good alternative to behavioral therapy or medicine.
The American Urological Association did a study in 2017 to see how well benzocaine wipes work as a treatment for premature ejaculation. The results were very promising.
What Can You Expect?
First, it’s important to remember that each user is different and that not all delay wipes are the same.
For example, both Rex MD Performance Wipes and Roman swipes have 4% benzocaine in them, but Promescent delay wipes have 7%. And, as the above study said, benzocaine wipes like Rex MD Performance Wipes work best when used regularly.
One study found that if benzocaine wipes are used correctly for two months, they can increase sexual endurance from 1:83 minutes to 5:50 minutes. This can help men stay in bed with their partners for up to a few minutes longer, which can make an unsatisfying sex life more satisfying. It can even make a sex life that was already good even better.
There are a lot of things that affect how long men can last, such as:
- Sex position
A study from 2005 that looked at five different countries found that the average IELT (Intravaginal Ejaculation Latency Times) was 5.4 minutes (range, 0.55-44.1 minutes).
Even though a 2008 survey showed that most women think 3–7 minutes is “enough,” But who wants to “just be enough” when it comes to sex? The survey found that 7–13 minutes is what most women want. So, if you feel like you don’t last long enough and are embarrassed by how quickly you climax, you might want to give Rex MD Performance Wipes a try.
Also, it’s important to note that people who use it say they have satisfying orgasms. This means that it won’t just help you last longer, but it won’t hurt you in any way when you do climax either.
We’ll talk about the pros and cons of using these wipes in the next two sections.
Aside from that main benefit, there are many other reasons why you and your partner should use this product.
Here are some of them in more detail:
- No prescription needed: You don’t have to see a doctor or have potentially embarrassing conversations with medical professionals to get and start using these wipes. Rex MD offers online medical services and medical advice to men who want or need it when using delay sprays or any other kind of sexual health product.
- Improve self-esteem: It takes two people to dance the tango. And if you’re not happy with how you do in bed, it’s likely that neither is your partner. Not only will staying in bed longer make you feel better about yourself, but it may also make your partner feel better. This will likely lead to sex that is more satisfying for both you and your partner.
- Better communication: Talking about sex with your partner isn’t always easy. But if you’re honest about your problems and the products you want to try, you can improve how you talk about this part of your life.
There are also some things that are bad about using Rex MD Performance Wipes.
Here are some of the most important cons:
- They can be uncomfortable: The Rex MD website says to “wait a few minutes for the effect to take effect.” Not only is this not very helpful, but it can also be awkward when you’re with a new person and could lead to some awkward conversations early on in a relationship. It could also mean that you have to go to the bathroom for a while when things get hot and heavy, which can ruin the mood if you don’t tell your partner.
- They can take a while to work: They can take a while to work. We already said that benzocaine wipes work best when you use them often. So you might need to use them for a while to get the full effect of making your skin less sensitive.
- There could be negative effects: Side effects can last, just like with many medicines or treatments. For Rex MD Performance Wipes, they could be flaking or chafing, itching, burning, or stinging, or even problems with your erection because you don’t feel anything during sex.
- The numbing could spread to your partner: The Rex MD Performance Wipes have been shown to be safe and effective for both you and your partner, but there is a small chance that the numbing could spread to your partner if you don’t use them correctly.
How Should Rex MD Wipes Be Used?
Like other wipes on the market, Rex MD Performance Wipes are very easy to use. They come in discreet single-use packages about the size of a condom, making them easy to bring with you or keep on hand.
Here’s how to use Rex MD Performance Wipes the right way:
Step 1: Apply
The first thing to do: Open the package, take out the wipe, and use it as directed on the frenulum and shaft on the bottom of the penis.
Step 2: Wait
Now we have to wait. We couldn’t find any information about how long you’re supposed to wait before using this product, which is bad. This is not a problem if it only takes a few minutes, but if it takes a half hour, it could be a problem.
Step 3: Engage In Intercourse
Once you’re done waiting and the benzocaine has fully absorbed into your skin, you and your partner can have a long time together.
Step 4: Repeat
As we already said, benzocaine wipes like Rex MD Performance Wipes and Promescent delay wipes probably won’t work as well if they aren’t used often. So you don’t need to worry if they don’t make you stronger the first time you use them. Also, try different things when you have sex in the future to figure out how much to use and where.
Do They Transfer To Your Partner?
There is a chance that the numbing feeling could be passed on to your partner if you start making love too soon after applying it.
To reduce the risk of transfer, it’s best to wait at least 10 minutes after application before having a sexual encounter. Also, if you don’t want to transfer anything, you can use a condom when you’re making love. How do they feel after they’ve applied? It’s common to feel a little numbness after putting something on.
It feels like when you put cream on a bug bite to make it stop itching. It probably won’t affect how well you do in bed. Men who use delay wipes still say that their orgasms are satisfying.
How good are they?
In a study with men who usually reached climax early (less than 2 minutes), regular use of benzocaine delay wipes increased stamina by about 3 minutes after one month of use and by more than 5 minutes after two months of use.
Keep in mind that the results of the study may be different for different people, but the results are good news for men who are unhappy with how they do in bed.
What Are The Potential Side Effects?
With any product of this kind, there is always a chance that it will have side effects.
Most of the time, side effects are rare and can include:
Is there anything else I can use instead of Rex MD Performance Wipes?
Yes, and both behavioral and psychological approaches could be used as alternatives.
Tip: Promescent Delay Spray and Promescent Delay Wipes are great alternatives. In fact, each wipe of Promescent Delay has 3% more benzocaine than a Rex MD Performance Wipes.
Many men use the “squeeze method” to stop themselves from having an orgasm when they’re close to climax. This is a very effective way to avoid having an orgasm. Changing positions often can also help prevent too much stimulation.
Also, masturbating before sex can help slow climax times, but it might change how excited you are at first.
There’s also a chance that mental or emotional problems are getting in the way of your performance.
If you think this is true, you might want to talk to a sex therapist.
If you or your partner aren’t happy with how you do in bed, or if you can tell that your partner isn’t happy, it’s time to do something to spice up your relationship.
For this, delay wipes like Rex MD can be useful.
Even if you just put off orgasm for a few minutes, it can make a huge difference in how happy your partner is and how much self-confidence you get back.
Early ejaculation happens more often than you might think, and it’s fine to ask for help or try out some products that might help your performance in bed.
Just like generic Viagra and generic Cialis are common and effective ways to treat erectile dysfunction, delay wipes and other products can be used to treat premature ejaculation.
Rex MD Performance Wipes can help you with your sex life in many ways. They offer free shipping, medications from licensed distributors, follow-ups after treatment or medications, and more.
HealthNip does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Any information published on this website or by this brand is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional.